Here’s How You Can Calculate Your Bike Insurance Premium Online
The anticipated premium for insurance for two wheeler plan can be calculated using a free internet tool called a bike insurance calculator. It is beneficial for bike owners to be aware of the premium required to purchase insurance for their vehicles. The calculator takes into account a bike’s specifics to calculate the price for bike insurance.
How do I use a calculator for bike insurance?
A two-wheeler insurance premium calculator is quite basic and straightforward to use. Simply adhere to the instructions below to use an online calculator to determine your bike’s premium:
- Visit a website that offers a calculator for bike insurance premiums.
- Choose the two-wheeler’s model and version.
- Enter the bike’s purchase year, city of registration, and ex-showroom price.
- Select “Calculate” and then indicate if you filed a bike insurance claim in the preceding year.
- You will see the Insured Declared Value (IDV) and the approximate premium quotations for your bike model. *
- To receive fast prices from different insurers, click on “View All Plans.”
- You can select a plan of your choosing and pay the premium online with a bank card, UPI, or net banking.
Benefits of using a calculator for bike insurance
Here are some of the main advantages of utilising a calculator for two-wheeler premiums:
- Aids in choosing the appropriate insurance policy
A bike insurance premium calculator’s primary function is to estimate premium costs for various two-wheeler insurance policies. This makes it possible for you to choose the best motorcycle insurance policy for your needs and budget.
- Determines the optimum IDV
The IDV is the highest sum that the insurer will offer the policyholder in the event that the insured vehicle is stolen or totally destroyed. The premium will increase in direct proportion to the IDV. As a result, this calculator assists you in selecting a plan with an optimal IDV without having to spend a hefty premium. *
- Ensures the proper blend of add-on covers
All two-wheeler insurance policies provide add-on covers that may be bought to extend the scope of the policy’s two-wheeler insurance coverage. Bike owners can determine how various add-ons affect the premium cost by using a premium calculator. You can select the ideal blend of add-on covers as a consequence without going over your budget. * ##
- No insurance agent is necessary
Bike owners can use this calculator to compare several two-wheeler insurance plans online based on the benefits of their coverage and costs. As a result, you no longer need an agent to guide you towards the optimal option. Additionally, it spares you from paying any commission or agent fees.
Calculator for comprehensive bike insurance premiums
The projected premium for comprehensive insurance for two-wheelers can be determined by using a calculator for comprehensive bike insurance. Coverage for both third-party liability and own damages is offered by a comprehensive plan. *
Look at the essential elements of a thorough bike insurance calculator:
- Own damage insurance
- The bike’s age
- Declared Insurance Value (IDV)
- Owner-driver personal accident (PA) insurance
- Vehicle’s brand and model
- Cover for third-party liabilities
- No claim bonus (NCB)
- Extra covers
Calculator for third-party bike insurance premiums
The projected premium for a third-party two-wheeler plan can be calculated with the use of a third-party bike insurance calculator. Only third-party obligations are covered by a third-party plan. Here are the key elements of a calculator for third-party bike insurance:
- Cover for third-party liabilities
- The bike’s engine displacement (CC) and owner-driver
- Pillion rider covers the personal accident (PA)
Calculating your bike insurance premium online is a convenient and hassle-free process. By following the steps outlined in this article, you can easily determine the cost of insuring your motorcycle based on factors such as make and model, age and location, and coverage options.
* Standard T&C Apply
## All savings are provided by the insurer as per the IRDAI-approved insurance plan. Standard T&C apply
Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation. For more details on benefits, exclusions, limitations, terms, and conditions, please read the sales brochure/policy wording carefully before concluding a sale.